This executive education program builds on the Public-Private Partnerships (PPP) Essentials course. This course is designed for public officials as well as private sector professionals. Case studies will be utilized to illustrate advanced PPP concepts and simulation exercises will provide participants a practical hands-on learning experience in the application of public-private partnerships.
Participants will have the opportunity to gain a deeper and actionable understanding of how to:
- Screen for public-private partnership suitability: Participants will be able to improve their project selection process, prioritize projects and focus on those with the highest potential for successful delivery as PPPs;
- Assess PPP feasibility and determine Value for Money: Government contracting agencies will achieve Value-for-Money through PPPs if the latter compares favorably to traditional public sector provisions in terms of quality of service and related costs over the lifetime of an infrastructure asset.
- Reconcile project affordability and bankability through project finance: Understanding and utilizing modern and innovative techniques to structure and model project finance transactions is critical in today’s markets to ensure that projects reach financial closure and continue to deliver value-for-money for consumers.
By the end of this seminar, participants should be able to:
- Utilize various PPP analytical tools;
- Understand how to balance project bankability and affordability;
- Apply credit enhancement techniques; and
- Use the knowledge and skills gained in the course to pursue and implement PPPs as part of a private or public sector organization.
To learn more about the course, please see the brochure;
|Price per course: USD 2,658/ QAR 9,701|
Price for the two-course series: USD 5,316/ QAR 19,404