November 24 -26, 2019
ABOUT THE COURSE
This course will teach executives how to leverage the latest digital techniques to market their organization or personal projects. Participants will get behind-the-scenes tips and techniques for utilizing advertising tools from companies like Facebook and Google and see how they can be leveraged to maximum effect. Actual results of case studies from real campaigns locally and internationally will be discussed. Participants will learn about each of the top digital platforms and their strengths and weaknesses and how to develop and plan digital promotional campaigns.
- Understand how and where to reach people online
- Integrate digital initiatives using websites, social, search, ads, and mobile
- Leverage digital’s expanding role in the traditional marketing mix
- Learn how to use digital media to level the field for your business or personal use
- Understand each of the top digital platforms and their strengths and weaknesses
- Develop and plan a digital marketing promotional campaign
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
|8:00 - 9:15||Digital marketing trends - globally and regionally||YouTube and the rise of YouTubers||Setting up an e-commerce platform|
|9:30 - 10:45||All about Google - part 1 (how it works)||Instagram and Twitter||Launching campaigns - maximizing small budgets|
|11:00 - 12:15||All about Google - part 2 (how to leverage it)||LinkedIn and your personal reputation||Launching campaigns - leveraging big budgets|
|12:30 - 1:45||Its a Facebook world - how to target anyone||Building new websites - from start to finish||Case studies -major brands and startups|
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Decision makers
- Communications executives
- Marketing and advertising executives
- Small business owners
- Entrepreneurs and solopreneurs
Early registration: $1,800 (expires November 14, 2019)
Late registration: $2,000
Basic familiarity with social media platforms and Google.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Nino Kader currently leads a digital agency in Qatar and Washington, DC. His experience spans 20 years of digital marketing and he has been featured on the front page of The Washington Post and in numerous other publications for his expertise. He is a frequent guest on Al Jazeera discussing topics related to digital platforms such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, and also teaches a popular Community Class at Georgetown University in Qatar on digital marketing.